Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Bringing Blogging Back...Yeah!

Wow, two years since my last post. And there were only two posts? Why did I even start a blog? Peer pressure, I'm sure. Darn you, peers! So now I'm at that place where so much has happened that I don't even know where to start. Uhhhh. Hmmmmm. You know what I'm talking about. That moment when you realize that you have so much to do that you don't know where to start, so you just stare at everything? Then you decide that you can just start it later. I know you know. Don't deny it. In fact, I actually decided to start this blog up again while NOT doing all the things that need to be done before *D's party this weekend. For those that don't know (I know that's no one at this point, but I have to plan ahead for the throngs of people who will be reading my blog within months...what?), D is my soon-to-be 3 year old. Do you know how hard it is to plan a pirate party?? Well it's hard. Did you know there are about a million things you could do for a pirate party? Well there are. So I know you're saying, "Q, what's the problem? Sounds like you have lots of options." Well I'm a Libra! That's the problem! I can't make decisions to save my life! Too many options is a bad thing. Very bad. Yep, getting overwhelmed just thinking about it. Let's talk about something else.

So if you read my very first post then this next bit is kinda funny. I actually had another child! Whaaat?! It's true. He will be known as K from here on out. (I wonder how long it will be before I just say (type) their names? Anyone care to wager?) So K was born in June and he's pretty cool. You know how they say the second one is easier? I'm going to concur. Still didn't sail through that newborn stage but the infant stage is going swimmingly. More of a dog paddle than a butterfly stroke, but at least we're not drowning. I still worry about things (like I mentioned here) but definitely not as much. Or maybe just different stuff, I don't know. All I know is I got my first kid to the age of 3, so I'm feelin good about being able to do the same for kid #2.

I think I'm going to leave it at that for today. That felt good. I feel like that was the equivalent of doing a couple loads of laundry. Remember? So much to do that you just stare? I'm bringing it full circle, baby.

*Names have been shortened to first initials only...cause....well that's what everyone does.

UPDATE: I notice that there is only 1 previous post. That's even worse than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. So why are you not in bed at this time of night?
    Go to Bed! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say the same to you!

    ReplyDelete